Friday, May 20, 2011

pictures deleted

Hey all,
So tomorrow I was going to write a stinking awesome post complete with epic stories and pictures. Sadly, today as I was fiddling around with my camera I accidentally reformatted my memory card deleting all my pictures!!!! I amost cried. Luckily, they are [probably] not lost forever, but I will have to wait until I get home in order to have my brother retrieve them. So there will be no pictures tomorrow. However, epic stories will still be in the post! Until tomorrow,

Beka

1 comment:

  1. For some reason whenever I go to comment on your blog, I don't follow through and it gets deleted..oh well, I'll just keep writing double comments! This made me sooo sad for you but I hope you can get those pics back! I was so nervous in China about losing my pics, but it really helped me to remember that even if something traumatic happened to my memory card, people around me had their cameras along for every adventure, so I could bum pics off them if it came to that. Plus now you have the excuse to take even MORE to make up for it, right?! Hope you're doing well and loving it! I'm definitely ready for some amazing jungle pics as soon as you've got 'em :)

    ReplyDelete